Do you see the world from a different angle?
If the thought of challenging yourself to find new and different ways to improve the lives of patients, Conventus Orthopaedics may be a fit for you.
At Conventus Orthopaedics we believe strongly that innovation is not providing an iterative solution, but instead is making a move to new technology that enables surgeons to treat patients in ways that were not previously possible. We are guided by three principles in this pursuit –
- Make a positive difference
- Treat people well
- Enjoy what you do
We love what we do – you will, too
Conventus offers competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a casual work environment. Through open communication and an inclusive team approach, we value each employee’s unique contribution to making a difference. We love what we do and who we work with at Conventus – life is too short to do anything else.
If you are interested in learning more about career opportunities, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Current Job Openings
Conventus Orthopaedics, Inc. is an early-stage company focused on delivering a new standard of care for fracture treatment in the orthopaedic extremities market. Its proprietary Cage™ technology aims to improve patient outcomes, enhance the surgeon experience, and deliver economic value to stakeholders.
Conventus is currently hiring for Territory Manager positions in the following locations:
Philly and Southern NJ
Connecticut and Rhode Island
Territory Manager (TM)
Director of Sales
Conventus Orthopaedics, Inc. (Conventus) has developed a revolutionary platform technology to significantly improve upon the current standard of care in fracture management. The Conventus Cage is an implantable device made of nitinol, a shape memory alloy that expands within the bone, aiding in anatomic reduction while providing an internal scaffold for robust, 3 dimensional fixation and addresses issues related to fracture collapse. Current indications include: Proximal humerus fractures, distal radius fractures and proximal radius fractures.
The role of the Territory Manager (TM) is primarily to bring expertise to the Clinical, Technical and Educational aspects of the company’s commercial initiatives. The TM will have a direct sales focus. The TM will strategically work in complete alignment with the Director of Sales along with the various Sales Channel Partners. The territory manager will execute on the company sales objectives and take the lead of, and deliver on, all clinical initiatives including technical training and education for surgeon education, and surgical consultation in the operating room environment.
- Masters the application of all Conventus products. Exhibits a complete and superior understanding of all Conventus products, implants, instruments and surgical procedures that will allow for outstanding communication to Physicians, OR and hospital staff
- Deliver sales growth in line with or exceeding company objectives
- Prospect and identify new account opportunities
- Schedule and execute product demonstrations of specialized products as required.
- Work with Director of Sales to develop quarterly forecast objectives
- Present all Conventus products in a compliant, professional, knowledgeable, ethical and sincere manner
- Interact professionally with physicians, allied health care personnel.
- Establish relationships with key strategic accounts across designated regions in the U.S., with the ability to accelerate their adoption of the Conventus technology through advanced clinical consultation and follow up. Works with the DS to manage all aspects of these key accounts, including sales, negotiating, contracting and reimbursement within these key facilities covering all areas of responsibilities and levels including the C-Suite levels.
- Participates in the planning and execution of the annual sales plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key industry leaders and influencers, physician leaders, and key strategic partners.
- Attends and supports key trade shows, conventions, meetings. (National, Regional, Local)
SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- BA or BS Degree.
- Minimum of three – five years of medical device sales experience.
- Exhibits excellent personal relationship skills.
- Exhibits excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Exhibits excellent professionalism and driven to succeed.
- Demonstrate in-depth sales and marketing techniques and financial principles.
- Demonstrate and the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
- Willing to travel 25 to 50% of the time
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
Sr. Director of R&D and Operations
An engineer at Conventus Orthopaedics, Inc. (Conventus) is responsible for solving technical issues. This may be anything from new product designs to manufacturing/quality issues. He/she helps establish specifications to ensure Conventus products conform to performance and quality standards. He/she works directly with QA to define and implement quality activities and to enforce requirements as specified by design specifications and regulatory agencies. An engineer is responsible for following the established Conventus GMP/ISO/MDD/CMDCAS/HIPPA quality system practices and completing all job specific training requirements. Responsible for the performance of all Department functions: Manufacturing, Material Management, Order Services, MFG Engineering, Process Development, Equipment/Tooling Development, Receiving Inspection/In Process Inspection, Purchasing/Vendor Management, Production Planning/Forecasting, Production Control/Shop-Floor Control and Facilities.
B.S. or M.S. degree in appropriate technical discipline or A.A. degree plus 1-3 years relevant experience or equivalent. Background in appropriate technical discipline e.g. mechanical, biomedical, chemical, or electrical engineering, material science, biochemistry, biology, physics or chemistry. Five (5) years medical device industry experience with engineering documentation systems and demonstrated solid configuration control principles. Excellent written communication skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills. Word processing experience including administrator skills. Knowledge of basic office and documentation equipment/software operations. Data management experience.
- Define and develop tests to ensure product meets specifications.
- Provide technical assistance for diagnosing manufacturing quality problems.
- Define and develop qualification plans for products based on performance specifications and design prints.
- Perform product, process and systems validations IQ, OQ and PQ’s.
- Develop and implement processes for development and manufacturing
- Coordinate and supervise product/project scale-up.
- Provide project plans and reports as to project status.
- Evaluate and procure equipment necessary to manufacture Conventus products.
- Conduct technical and statistical investigations concerning quality problems.
- Specify materials and processes to ensure the continued performance and compliance of Conventus products. 1 1. Assist in transition from design to development and development to manufacturing.
- Develop and document test plan protocols, standard operating procedures, specifications and test procedures.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
Conventus is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a casual work environment. Through open communication and an inclusive team approach, we value each employee’s unique contribution. We love what we do and who we work with at Conventus – life is too short to do anything else.