Do you see the world from a different angle?
If the thought of challenging yourself to find new and different ways to improve the lives of patients, Conventus Orthopaedics may be a fit for you.
At Conventus Orthopaedics we believe strongly that innovation is not providing an iterative solution, but instead is making a move to new technology that enables surgeons to treat patients in ways that were not previously possible. We are guided by three principles in this pursuit –
- Make a positive difference
- Treat people well
- Enjoy what you do
We love what we do – you will, too
Conventus offers competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a casual work environment. Through open communication and an inclusive team approach, we value each employee’s unique contribution to making a difference. We love what we do and who we work with at Conventus – life is too short to do anything else.
If you are interested in learning more about career opportunities, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Job Openings
Conventus Orthopaedics, Inc. is an early-stage company focused on delivering a new standard of care for fracture treatment in the orthopaedic extremities market. Its proprietary Cage™ technology aims to improve patient outcomes, enhance the surgeon experience, and deliver economic value to stakeholders.
Vice President, Marketing
The Vice President, Marketing will lead all aspects of Marketing and be a critical member of the Executive team reporting directly to the CEO.
- As part of Conventus executive leadership, develop and execute on company level strategy and annual business plans.
- Work closely with VP R&D to drive execution of existing product development pipeline and advance our innovation strategy. Current development efforts are focused on proximal humerus fractures but, as a platform technology, future indications need to be prioritized and advanced. This includes driving market analytics, developing deep market insights, and working closely with surgeon advisory teams.
- In partnership with Sales leadership, create and execute on a commercial strategy that maximizes growth and value creation. Initial focus is US market but global expansion is planned. Includes customer segmentation, developing surgeon champions, evolving the sales channel, navigating healthcare economics, supporting the Sales team, increasing brand awareness, managing meetings and conventions, and delivering on growth objectives (Sales and Net Income).
- Lead, develop, and build a high-performance Marketing team.
- Maintain and demonstrate high ethical standards and promote a high performance and winning culture- make a positive difference, treat people well, and enjoy what you do.
- Interface with and present to Board of Directors and investors on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA); MBA is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with a significant portion of that in Medical Device Marketing. Orthopaedics and specifically Orthopaedic Trauma experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated record of accomplishment in developing strategy and successfully commercializing innovation.
- Excellent communication, partnering, and analytical skills.
- High energy, self-motivated, hands-on leader with strong results orientation and ability to prioritize.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Reports to CEO
- Marketing team- Marketing Specialist, Marketing Manager (Consultant), Marketing Communications Manager (Consultant)
- Other key relationships- CFO, VP R&D, Founder, Sales Leaders, VP Regulatory & Clinical, Board of Directors, Investors, KOLs, and Customers.
- Orthopaedics (Trauma)
- Medical Devices
- Hospital & Health Care
- Minneapolis preferred but not required
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to: email@example.com
Conventus is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a casual work environment. Through open communication and an inclusive team approach, we value each employee’s unique contribution. We love what we do and who we work with at Conventus – life is too short to do anything else.